- Glenelg Library, 2 Colley Terrace, Glenelg
- Brighton Library, 20 Jetty Road, Brighton
- Brighton Civic Centre, 24 Jetty Road Brighton
- Completing the survey right here at yourviewholdfast.com/DABP20-21
- Completing a feedback form available at each of the locations listed above
- Writing to Corporate Planning Officer, PO Box 19, Brighton SA 5048
- emailing the Corporate Planning Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or telephoning us on 8229 9999 during office hours
- Write to: Corporate Planning Officer, PO Box 19, Brighton SA 5048
- email the Corporate Planning Officer at email@example.com
- or telephone us on 8229 9999 during office hours
How can I give feedback on the Draft Annual Business Plan?
Feedback must be received by 5pm Wednesday 24 June 2020 to be considered by Council. You can provide comments by:
Who can I contact for more information?
What happens next?
Any comments provided during the consultation period will be reviewed and considered by the Council with changes made to the 2020-21 Draft Annual Business Plan where appropriate and possible. The final 2020-21 Annual Business Plan is anticipated to be endorsed by Council in June 2020.
Making a representation to Council
Please note: The date has been moved to ensure the safety of our Elected Members, attending community members and staff.
You have the opportunity to provide your feedback in person to the Council on Tuesday 14 July.
A venue to accommodate social distancing requirements will be confirmed for those wishing to attend.
Please contact the Corporate Planning Officer, Vivienne Holloway, on 8229 9999 by 5pm Wednesday 24 June 2020 if you wish to make a representation, or attend this public meeting.