Project Update May 2019 - Issue #6
• Construction of the new plaza in front of the Somerton SLSC has started.
• Rock testing and sorting is underway in preparation for construction of the new sea wall and beach access ramp.
• Installation of the boardwalks is progressing well with the decking and handrails being installed on the western viewing platform and southern boardwalks.
• The car park adjacent the SLSC is now closed and limited beach access continues weekdays 7:30am - 5:30pm.
Kiosk at Somerton
• The kiosk has relocated during construction of the SLSC plaza and is now operating at their temporary home in John Miller Reserve adjacent the Yacht Club.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link